HELLO FRIENDS!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

DSCN3071
I arrived in Delhi on Saturday. At the present moment I am staying in a small
flat in Jangpura locality. The key to the flat was lent to me by Anuradha.



Today I did not do much.



I am writing from an underground cyber den across the street from the local
mosque. Pictured above is the bed where I sleep.


Tomorrow I will go in search of a train ticket and a sweater. The weather here
is nice. A light jacket and a scarf are both useful in the morning and at night. I
see people building fires on the sidewalks. They must be cold. I am kind of cold.


The view from the balcony.
On Tuesday I will go by train to Dehradun, where I will be studying in a Hindi
language course with the Australian National University. I will be updating
more frequently upon arrival in Dehradun.

All the best,
Grant

No comments: